Schron Defence conducts periodic technical inspections and service of specialized tactical and industrial equipment from companies such as:
MARLOW – ropes
BROCO – welding torches, burners, hydraulic tools
BROCO – tactical and rescue tools
OLIMPIA TRIUMPH – tactical, electric and pneumatic tools
SALVATOR – tactical equipment
- maintenance check,
- checking and assessment of equipment in terms of continued safe and reliable use,
- basic repairs,
- general repairs directly at the manufacturer.
The service is performed by authorized persons with many years of experience under their belt.
The basic scope of the equipment inspection includes, among others:
- The wear and tear of fast and climbing ropes (including abrasions and mechanical damage).
- Checking the correct operation of the equipment.
- Checking tightness and condition of sealing elements.
- Inspecting cylinders, valves, regulators, hoses, couplings and more.
- Checking the operation of electric motors.
- Checking the correct operation of computers and software (for welding machines).
- Assessing the level of charge of batteries and accumulators (quiescent and operating voltage check)
- Lubricating parts and components.
- Checking for wear and mechanical damage – dents, abrasions, material losses, corrosion, discoloring.
Post-inspection comments (regarding maintenance checks):
- Information from the service inspection will be entered in the Equipment Card.
- In the absence of the Equipment Card, it will be created together with an entry from the history of its use (after an interview with the user).
- The Equipment Card will contain information on when the check was carried out, and to what extent, together with the technical expertise (including necessary repairs).
An entry with information about the test result and the approval of the equipment for further use is included in the Product Equipment Card